Corporate Social Responsibility
|These are no empty words for our company. We always strive to:
During the preparation phase:
At our conferences, we
- Seek to use green venues wherever possible minimize shipping to conferences by printing locally
- Endeavour to use recycled or sustainable conference materials source our badges from sustainable materials which are reused where possible provide a total paperless, planet friendly system for our online delegate registration system.
- All communication, including maps, directions, timings and any other necessary details are all sent electronically
- Encourage the use of FSC certified paper or recycled paper for our clients’ promotional material and conference programme request locally produced food and fair trade tea and coffee at all our events and ask that waste is recycled
- Encourage our suppliers to adopt green policies.
- Our audio visual and display suppliers use low-energy lighting and the exhibition and graphics are, when possible, re-useable
- Encourage clients to place large amounts of conference documentation on reusable memory sticks
We are also committed to reducing the carbon footprint of all our projects and caring for the future of our beautiful planet. In this spirit we offer to all our participants the opportunity to offset their Carbon Footprint caused by their air travel.
Would you like a call back ?Call me back
Receive our newsletter ?Sign up for our newsletter
|Copyright © 2017 Semico nv||Powered by Mintyfresh Software Architects|